Registered Nurse - £15.50
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Nurse? We are seeking talented and caring nurses who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Persley Care Home.
Persley Castle Care Home is a converted period house with 40 beds, 3 miles from the centre of Aberdeen providing accommodation for a maximum of 40 residents including up to 35 older people and 5 adults with physical impairment. The home enjoys an excellent reputation locally for providing first class care.
We have night shift and day shifts of 33 hours available as well as bank staff vacancies.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training.
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager.
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.