Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
Full Time - Dayshift
Renaissance Care is an established care provider within Scotland and we are currently looking to recruit a registered nurse to join our 23 bed care home for the elderly situated Musselburgh, East Lothian. This is an exciting opportunity, for a manager who is looking for a challenge with excellent benefits & with an established care provider.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Registered Nurse for dayshift to come join our team at our Levenhall Care Home based in Musselburgh in East Lothian. Your shifts will be provided on a rota basis so you must be willing to be flexible.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training.
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager.
We offer continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.