Registered Nurse - £15.50
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Nurse? We are seeking talented and caring nurses for night shifts who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at our Meadowlark Care Centre.
Meadowlark Care Centre is situated on the outskirts of the small town of Forres and provides 24 hour nursing care to elderly (generally frail) residents with conditions such as Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s disease and offers end of life care all in a friendly and homely environment.
Purpose built in 1988 Meadowlark is a single storey building set in its own well maintained grounds. We have 57 single occupancy rooms, many of which have en–suite facilities. The home is split into 3 units. Pine and Willow are for generally frail residents with Beech being a designated dementia unit.
We currently have 33hrs+/week day and night shift positions available as well as vacancies for bank staff.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training.
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager.
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and a supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.