Registered Nurse - £15.50
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Nurse? We are seeking talented and caring nurses for night shifts who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Torry Nursing Home.
Torry Nursing Home is a purpose built care home with room for 78 beds; there are expansion plans in place to grow this number as well. The home is located in the heart of Torry and is close to all local amenities. Torry is split into three units; we care for residents with advanced stages of dementia, elderly & frail residents as well as an EMI unit.
We currently have one day and one night shift of 39hrs/week each available as well as vacancies for banks staff.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training
- Able to demonstrate good time management and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager
- Committed to providing high quality care
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and a supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.