Registered Nurse [RGN / RMN] (Days/nights)
£15.50 per hour
The Cowdray Club is located in a beautifully appointed nineteenth century building in the exclusive Fonthill area of Aberdeen. The home is close to the town centre and just 10 minutes’ walk from Duthie Park. We offer care and nursing packages to both privately funded and local authority funded residents, some of whom may have dementia or be physically disabled. We offer 35 excellent quality rooms at the Cowdray Club.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to come join our team at our Cowdray Club Care Home in Aberdeen.
There is a day shift position available for 33 hours per week with flexibility for extra shifts. Your shifts will be provided on a rota basis; therefore, you must be willing to be flexible.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training.
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager.
We offer continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like some more information please contact the recruitment team