Registered Nurse [RGN / RMN] (Day/Nightshift)
Jesmond Care Home is a purpose built care home with space for 65 residents in single occupancy en-suite rooms, the home is brand new and opened in 2008. The home is located in the heart of the bridge of Don and is close to all local amenities. The local community is important to the residents at the Bridge of Don as well as their families. At Renaissance Care we strive to create a friendly and supportive environment and believe that to provide the necessary care and support to our residents we must have a committed, passionate and friendly team. We are always seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for. The home is split into three units, and we care for residents with advanced stages of dementia, elderly & frail residents as well as an EMI unit.
We are currently recruiting for 4 highly motivated Registered Nurses to come join our team at our Jesmond Care Home based in the Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. There are night shift positions available for up to 49 hours per week. Your shifts will be provided on a rota basis; therefore, you must be willing to be flexible.
We are also seeking bank Registered Nurses for Day and Night shift.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
- Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
- Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
- Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
- Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training.
- Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager.
We offer continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like some more information please contact the recruitment team
*No Agencies Please