Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Maintenance Person? We are seeking talented and caring nurses who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Meadowlark Care Home.
Meadowlark Care Centre is situated on the outskirts of the small town of Forres and provides 24 hour nursing and end of life care all in a friendly and homely environment. Purpose built in 1988 Meadowlark is a single storey building set in its own well maintained grounds and has 57 single occupancy rooms.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, with a competitive pay rate dependent upon experience.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Carrying out day to day maintenance on the fabric of the building, its services and grounds, in order to ensure that the care home is maintained in a safe and efficient functional order.
- Ensuring the Company’s high standard of presentation is maintained at all times and ensuring an efficient, safe and homely environment for residents
- Ensuring the up keep of the gardens, car park and common areas
- Organising and liaising with external contractors as necessary
- Being responsible for the security to outside storage areas
- Maintaining clear and accurate records in accordance with Health & Safety requirements
The successful candidate will
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence and have a vehicle
- Have a proven track record in building maintenance
- Be aware of Health & Safety requirements
- Be willing to undertake mandatory training – a recognised trade qualification is desirable
- Adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures, including fire
- Practice and promote safe working practices within the Home
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and a supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.