Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Domestic Assistant? We are seeking talented and detail-oriented individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at The Cowdray Club.
The Cowdray Club is located in a beautifully appointed nineteenth century building in the exclusive Fonthill area of Aberdeen. The home is close to the town centre and just 10 minutes’ walk from Duthie Park. The home has 30 single occupancy and 5 companion rooms.
We currently have a part time position available for 14hrs(2 shifts) per week on days, paid at £7.51 per hour.
Your duties will include
· Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within all areas of the care home to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for the residents at all times.
· Ensuring communal areas and residents bedrooms are clean and tidy.
· Cleaning en-suites, public toilets, baths, and hand basins daily.
· Promoting safe working practices, in line with Company policies and procedures.
· Adhering to cleaning schedules, as directed by the Housekeeper.
The successful applicant will
· Have experience in a similar role.
· Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
· Have an understanding of COSHH and HACCP.
· Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team.
· Have a caring and friendly nature, ensuring residents’ dignity and privacy are respected.
· Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
· A competitive rate of pay
· Guaranteed weekly contacted hours
· An informative induction and a supportive and friendly working environment
· Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.