Domestic Assistant – £7.51 - AB21 9XU
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Domestic Assistant? We are seeking talented and detail-oriented individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Persley Castle Care Home.
Persley Castle Care Home is a converted period house with 40 beds, 3 miles from the centre of Aberdeen providing accommodation for a maximum of 40 residents including up to 35 older people and 5 adults with physical impairment. The home enjoys an excellent reputation locally for providing first class care.
We are currently seeking a bank domestic assistant to cover sick leave, holidays, staff shortages, etc. Please note: this is not a full or part time positions. Hours are provided as required.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within all areas of the care home to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for the residents at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas and residents bedrooms are clean and tidy.
- Cleaning en-suites, public toilets, baths, and hand basins daily.
- Promoting safe working practices, in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to cleaning schedules, as directed by the Housekeeper.
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of COSHH and HACCP.
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team.
- Have a caring and friendly nature, ensuring residents’ dignity and privacy are respected.
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.