Domestic Assistant - £7.51
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Domestic Assistant? We are seeking talented and detail-orientated Domestic Assistants who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at our Whitecraigs Care Home.
Whitecraigs is tastefully decorated, and has TV lounges and quiet sitting rooms overlooking flower beds and private gardens. For residents' use, we also have a fully equipped sensory room. There are 58 single en-suite bedrooms.We're situated close to shops, public transport, the M77 motorway and other amenities. Mearns Shopping Centre is just two miles away.
We have a full time 30hrs+/week position available on day shifts.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within all areas of the care home to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for the residents at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas and residents bedrooms are clean and tidy.
- Cleaning en-suites, public toilets, baths, and hand basins daily.
- Promoting safe working practices, in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to cleaning schedules, as directed by the Housekeeper.
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
- Have a caring and friendly nature, ensuring residents’ dignity and privacy are respected.
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed, contracted weekly hours
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.