Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Administrator? We are seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Letham Park Care Home to work in conjunction with the Home Manager ensuring the administrative needs of the Care Home are met at all times.
The Garden House is a modern, purpose built unit located in Letham Park Care Home which accommodates for 50 residents. The home is located in the heart of the Trinity area in Edinburgh and is close to all local amenities. The Garden House is split into two units, and we care for residents with dementia, elderly & frail residents as well as an EMI unit.
This position is full time for 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm at a rate of £8.50 per hour.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being directly responsible to the Home Manager and Head Office for the implementation and compliance of all the Company's administrative processes including processing invoices, reception duties, ordering medical supplies and taking minutes at meetings
- Accounting and banking requirements including maintaining accurate and complete financial records of the care home, receipting money against resident accounts and preparing and submitting regular and accurate resident financial information to Head Office
- Dealing with all administrative matters relating to the admission and discharge of residents and
- Maintaining complete files for residents and staff members
- Assisting the Home Manager in the completion of weekly payroll data for Head Office
- Organising interviews and assisting with the on boarding process for new employees
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in a similar administrative role
- Have experience with processing payroll and invoices
- Be able to work on their own initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be experienced with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a genuine interest of working in a caring environment
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and a supportive, friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting