Care Home Administration Officer
Persley Castle Care Home AB21 9XU
At Renaissance Care we strive to create a friendly and supportive environment and believe that to provide the necessary care and support to our residents we must have a committed, passionate and friendly team. We are always seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for. Persley Castle Care Home is a converted period house with 40 beds, 3 miles from the centre of Aberdeen. It is set amongst its own private grounds, down private country roads, with a burn running alongside.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Administration Officer to join our team.
Your duties will include
- Being directly responsible to the Home Manager and Head Office for the implementation and compliance of all the Company's administrative processes.
- Accounting and banking requirements or Head Office
- Dealing with all administrative matters relating to the admission and discharge of residents
- Assisting the Home Manager in the completion of weekly payroll data for Head Office.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience and a genuine interest of working in a caring environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good numerical and word processing skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- An appreciation of the need for confidentiality
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment