Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Nurse? We are seeking talented and caring nurses who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Wyndwell Care Home.
Long established Wyndwell Care Home is a well-known and popular home situated opposite the harbour in Peterhead. The home has room for 31 residents all in single occupancy rooms, boasts a large lounge area, a dining area, two conservatories and a small lounge overlooking the harbour area.
We are currently seeking bank nurses. Please note, this is not a full or part time position. Hours will be provided as required to cover sick leave, holidays, staff shortages, vacant hours, etc.
Your key responsibilities will include
· Leading the shift to ensure delivery of excellent care standards
· Promoting independence and positively enhancing the lives of our residents in a dignified and respectful manner
· Assessing residents care needs and providing direct nursing care when required
· Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
· Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
· Administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Renaissance Care’s procedures and the NMC guidelines
· Ensuring medication is ordered, received, stored and returned in the appropriate way
The successful candidate will be
· A qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
· Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead a team and act as the Nurse in Charge
· Confident in the specific nursing skills required for your position and training
· Able to demonstrate good time management and excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Able to work as part of a team under the supervision of the Deputy and Home Manager
· Committed to providing high quality care
In return, we will offer you
· Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
· An informative induction and a supportive and friendly working environment
· Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.