Domestic Assistant - £7.51
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Domestic Assistant? We are seeking caring and detail-oriented Domestic Assistants who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Milford House Care Home.
Milford House is a converted Victorian House set in the Duddingston Area of Edinburgh. Milford House is registered to provide 24 hour nursing and general care for up to 30 older people in 28 single occupancy rooms and I double room
This is bank Domestic Assistant role also covering Laundry, with hours as required. This is not a full or part time position.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within all areas of the care home to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for the residents at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas and residents bedrooms are clean and tidy.
- Cleaning en-suites, public toilets, baths, and hand basins daily.
- Promoting safe working practices, in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to cleaning schedules, as directed by the Housekeeper
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
- Have a caring and friendly nature, ensuring residents’ dignity and privacy are respected.
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.