Bank Domestic Assistant/KP
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Domestic Assistant? We are seeking talented and detail-oriented individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Glencairn Care Home.
Glencairn is a bespoke private residential home offering its resident’s accommodation akin to that found in a small boutique style hotel. It is centrally located in the Grange area of Edinburgh, with the Meadows and local amenities situated close by. There are 26 bedrooms at Glencairn Care Home.
This is bank position with no guaranteed contracted hours, covering Domestic Assistant duties and assisting in the Kitchen as required.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within all areas of the care home to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for the residents at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas and residents bedrooms are clean and tidy.
- Cleaning en-suites, public toilets, baths, and hand basins daily.
- Promoting safe working practices, in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to cleaning schedules, as directed by the Housekeeper.
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
- Have a caring and friendly nature, ensuring residents’ dignity and privacy are respected.
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.