Activities Staff - £8.49
Are you a committed, passionate and friendly Carer? We are seeking talented and caring activity staff that will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Persley Care Home.
Persley Castle Care Home is a converted period house with 40 beds, 3 miles from the centre of Aberdeen providing accommodation for a maximum of 40 residents including up to 35 older people and 5 adults with physical impairment. The home enjoys an excellent reputation locally for providing first class care.
This is a 30hr/week role from 9am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include
- Liaising with residents’ and relatives’ to identify and understand each individuals needs
- Working with all staff, residents and relatives to meet the residents’ social care plans and assisting the Activities Coordinator in all activities and events within the care home and in the local community.
- Participating in resident and group activities, ensuring their comfort and safety at all times
- Maintaining comprehensive records for residents’ participating in activities
The successful applicant will
- Have experience as a carer or in a care environment
- Be flexible and enthusiastic in their approach
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Guaranteed weekly, contracted hours
- An informative induction and on-going, relevant training and development
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous training and improvement to help all employees deliver and maintain the level of care we strive for, as well as achieving your own goals within a care setting.