Persley Castle AB21 9XU
Permanent, Full Time
At Renaissance Care we strive to create a friendly and supportive environment and believe that to provide the necessary care and support to our residents we must have a committed, passionate and friendly team. We are always seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for. Persley Castle Care Home is a converted period house with 40 beds, 3 miles from the centre of Aberdeen. It is set amongst its own private grounds, down private country roads, with a burn running alongside.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Activities Officer to join our team.
Your duties will include
• Liaising with residents’ and relatives’ to identify and understand each individuals needs
• Working with all staff, residents and relatives to meet the residents’ social care plans and assisting the Activities Coordinator in all activities and events within the care home and in the local community.
• Participating in resident and group activities, ensuring their comfort and safety at all times
• Maintaining comprehensive records for residents’ participating in activities
The successful applicant will
• Be flexible and enthusiastic in their approach
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
• Ideally, have experience in a similar environment
• Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
If you would like to apply for this position or would like some more information please contact the recruitment team